Welcome to the Urban Employ Beta’s How to Use Page
Posting your opportunity on Urban Employ is easy and free,* but you must be registered and logged in.
- After you are registered and logged in, select the “Post a job or internship” button. Don’t forget to check your spam folder if you do not receive a confirmation email after registering.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Complete your company profile by clicking “My Account.”
Job and internships postings remain active on Urban Employ for 30 days. Urban Employ reserves the right to delete or renew any posting.
Applicants – Find a Job
Job and internship seekers must be logged in to view jobs and internships. Registration, viewing opportunities, and applying to opportunities are free. To register or log in:
- Select a geographical region by clicking “Regions” on the left-hand side of the orange Urban Employ Menu Bar, and choose your desired region.
- Register or log in by either following the directions in the registration box on the right-hand side of the screen or the upper right hand menu. Don’t forget to check your spam folder if you do not receive a confirmation email after registering.
- Provide required name and email address.
- Browse or search for opportunities in any region. To change regions, click the “Regions” menu.
- Urban Employ includes both UE listings and Idealist listings. For Urban Employ listings, follow given instructions or click on the “Apply” button to apply online by sending your resume if applicable.
- 1st Hint: Complete your My Account profile including uploading your resume to apply to Urban Employ listings online.
- 2nd Hint: Urban Employ provides a Privacy Settings option for users not actively searching.
For site troubleshooting and general inquiries: email@example.com
*Limited time only.